Who we work with
We work together with different organisations, both local to Bradford district and Craven, across West Yorkshire as well as nationally. By working in partnership with others, we can be more effective, share ideas and learn from one another.
Who we work with in Bradford district and Craven
In Bradford district and Craven, all health and care organisations have a shared vision for the people in our area: Happy, Healthy at Home.
We work with the following organisations to achieve this vision (hyperlinks will open in a new window):
- Airedale NHS Foundation Trust
- Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Bradford Care Association, a federation of care homes and home care providers
- Bradford Council
- Craven District Council
- Local Care Direct
- The voluntary and community sector (VCS) represented by Bradford VCS Alliance
- Federations of GP practices, including Bradford Care Alliance Community Interest Company Modality Partnership and Wharfedale, Airedale and Craven Alliance
- North Yorkshire County Council
All these organisations have signed the Bradford district and Craven Strategic Partnering Agreement, this is a commitment to work together to achieve our collective vision – Happy, Healthy at Home.
We have agreed to work better together across health, care, community and voluntary services so that we can look at everything that affects the health and wellbeing of a person. By working better together we can help people living in our area by:
- coordinating all the services a person needs to be able to live well
- focus on preventing people becoming unwell and supporting people to live well with existing conditions
- recognising that good health and wellbeing is more than just health
- being efficient, doing things once and doing them well
- making the best use of our shared resources.
Who we work with across West Yorkshire and Harrogate
Bradford district and Craven CCG is part of the West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership (opens in a new window). The West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership is made up of NHS organisations, local councils, care providers and other organisations who come together to plan services and address challenges facing health and care services across the area.
As part of the partnership, we are also a member of the joint committee of clinical commissioning groups. This committee has responsibility for making collective decisions about specific work that affects the health and wellbeing of the 2.6 million people living across West Yorkshire and Harrogate.
You can find more information about meetings hosted by the West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership on their website (opens in a new window).
Who we work with nationally
We work together with NHS England and NHS Improvement to achieve high quality care for all, now and for future generations. We work to the aims and objectives set out in the NHS Long Term Plan to make sure that we have a health service which is fit for the future. You can read the NHS Long Term Plan on the NHS England and NHS Improvement website (opens in a new window). NHS England and NHS Improvement also assure our CCG, as well as support the work we do through national programmes of work, such as the National Diabetes Prevention Programme.