Primary care commissioning committee
We have full delegated responsibility from NHS England to commission GP primary care services. To support our role, we have a primary care commissioning committee who make decisions on the review, planning and procurement of primary care services across Bradford district and Craven.
Meetings of the primary care commissioning committee are usually held bi-monthly on the second Tuesday of the month. You can take a look at upcoming meeting dates on the events page of our website. When the committee meets we publish the agenda and papers for the meeting on the event listing on our website. Please note that we do not print papers for this meeting.
Meetings are open to members of the public to observe (public section of the meeting only). You can find some information and guidance on attending a meeting in public as an observer in our guidance.
Information about PCCC meetings of our previous three CCGs, can be found on the archive page of our website.
Please note: In light of the most recent Government and NHS England guidelines in relation to COVID-19, public attendance at Governing Body and Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings has temporarily been suspended. The agendas and supporting documents will continue to be made available and will be published on the website prior to the meeting. Questions from the public to the Governing Body or Primary Care Commissioning Committee are still welcomed and will be responded to by email.
Members of the primary care commissioning committee
- Ruby Bhatti – lay member for primary care commissioning (committee chair)
- Neil Fell – lay member for finance and performance
- Bryan Millar – lay member for audit and governance
- David Richardson – lay member for quality
- Peter Brunskill – secondary care consultant
- John Young – secondary care consultant
- Angie Clegg – registered nurse
- Helen Hirst – chief officer
- James Thomas – clinical chair
- Michelle Turner – strategic director of quality improvement and nursing
- Robert Maden – chief finance officer
- Ali Jan Haider – strategic director for keeping well at home