The Maternity Voices Partnership is a group of parents and professionals who work together to help shape and develop maternity services in Bradford district and Craven.
The partnership meets six times a year with key professionals and voluntary community organisations. This meeting is a virtual space for voluntary sector organisations, individuals and families to share their stories, experiences and views.
Who can come along to the event
People are welcome to come along to the event and share their stories of all things maternity, including; conception, pregnancy, birth, caring for your baby and infant feeding.
The event is open to anyone who:
- has had a baby in the last two years or is pregnant
- who has been a birth partner
- is a carer or guardian of a new baby
- grandparents / siblings that have supported a family with a new baby
- friends supporting friends in pregnancy and birth.
Date: Tuesday 8 September 2020
Time: 10.30am – 12pm
How to join: you can register for the event via Zoom (opens in a new window).
For any further information about the event or to find out more about the Maternity Voices Partnership, email Yazmin at CNet – email@example.com