How to tell us about your experience
There are lots of ways that you can give us your feedback and tell us about your experience of using your local health services.
If you want to give us a piece of feedback as a one-off, you can:
- email: email@example.com
- direct message us on social media (links open in a new window) using Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- give us a compliment, tell us about a concern or make a complaint by contacting our patient support line.
- give your feedback to Care Opinion
- give your feedback to Healthwatch
- speak to the patient participation group (PPG) at your GP practice.
If you want to get more involved in giving your opinion and feedback on a regular basis, you can volunteer for one of the local patient groups. Find out more about the types of groups in Bradford district and Craven and which one would work best for you on the volunteer for a group page of our website.